Thursday, May 13

My first post

I'm about to leave for Taiwan, 6 days to go, very excited and can't wait to start my mini adventure. Teaching alone will be a huge challenge, having never done it before I'm still uncertain as to whether I'll be any good. Time will tell.

Aside from that little issue I'm well up for the craic, getting the chance to experience something unique for a year (or more). Admittedly leaving the comforts and familiarity of home will be tricky.

I love this blogging idea! ;o)

Also have a look at my personal website (mostly for the pictures):
www.mcoyle.co.uk

2 Comments:

At 11:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there, just a try out from Shepperton.

See you later,
D&D

 
At 6:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

people have visited this site since Sept 2004