Saturday, December 4

Oodles of photos

Another update, not much more to add. I'm moving to a new apartment in Feb with a couple of S.A friends and the first typhoon in meteorological history to hit Taiwan in Dec, came through Friday night. Quite cool, very wet and I was worrying that my bike had blown over outside. Now here are some photos:

A traditional looking picture in Tainan


Some freaky puppets seen all over Taiwan, there is even a TV show with puppets. Thunderbirds without the bright uniforms and more beards thrown in.


My soon to be old and under furnished living room.


Some tea plantations I came across.


View of nearby Nantou from a viewing tower in Yuanlin.


Bye for now
MC

3 Comments:

At 4:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again. When you were talking about your scooter I was expecting one of those beat up old things you hire on holiday in spain. That one looks pretty good. Still I guess it would have to be to get you all round Taiwan.

Sounds like you're having a great time. I'm getting pretty jealous now, back here working in Oxford.

Mark

 
At 11:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing pics of your old place! Looks like you finally cleaned up ;)

Glad to hear you're getting some travelling in, not spending all your time at work!

 
At 11:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last post is from Emily!

sorry I forgot to add it on! hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

people have visited this site since Sept 2004