Saturday, April 23

Juanzaling

More! Got a CD of photos taken by Nick on our camping trip to Juanzaling. We camped in a little hidden away site that's used by rock climbers. We also visited the local attraction, fire and water mix. It's a a rock face on fire sitting in a pool of water. Cool.

I need a shower.


Like wake up guy.


Overhang rock face.


Jez.


Interesting rock formation.


All man!


Look at me belly.


The strangest house I've seen.


Arty shot of local plant.


WoW, looky here.


My icecream.


Oh my god.


Very neat.


English Pub in Chiayi.


Time to head home on my new safe scooter.


MC

1 Comments:

At 10:49 am, Blogger Martin Coyle said...

lol, you should have smelt me. I think "My old man's a dustman" is more appropriate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

people have visited this site since Sept 2004