Thursday, May 12

Wednesday Night Entertainment

Last night Kate, Tom, Grainne and I went out to eat in the local teppenyaki followed by a late night dessert run at Reader's Cafe. We restrained ourselves and not a drop of booze passed our lips and suprisingly had lots of fun. We ordered what appeared to be safe desserts only to be crushed. Here are a few snaps of our merriments.

P.S. Eliza, sorry about all the photos of knobhead.

Beautiful couple shot.



Action cheeky - you daft git pose.



Tom finds the zoom and takes liberties.



He ruins everthing.... sulk.



Feel the love.



My third hand causes some disscusion.


MC

2 Comments:

At 5:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You see now I feel bad, you carry on taking pics of Tom & co. I love it and am just very jealous of you all. But worst of all I have just discovered I am Saddam Hussein!

 
At 5:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo that was Eliza btw incase you hadn't already worked that out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

people have visited this site since Sept 2004