Sunday, March 19

St Patrick's Night 2006

For St Patrick's night Kate and I took Katie, our new American friend, to Neil's bar/restaurant for some drink, good food and stimulating conversation.... we never saw the Canadians! haha. No offense meant!

Anyway we had a good time, drinking and making strange faces.

Some dribbling monkey-boy coughed up on me!


So I showed him who's boss... yeah take that.


Then I notice my fly's undone. doh!


This is my pretty girlfriend and this is how she woos me!


He's no more Irish than I am Canadian!


Who's this beautiful woman?


Rich shows Katie the way to his table.


Neil never noticed the green-haired weavel run down his neck.


The Irish bindi goes down a treat.


Gail blows a storm in the bar.


Pascal forgets what fags look like after giving up.


New Shane teacher Sam says 'Hello' to the camera.


Oh, yes, it's a warm, eggy one!


Oh, no, there's a bit of follow through!


Mandy pulls the cute look out the bag. Nice!


Really! Americans, tish! And to think, my brother ..... met her.


MC

1 Comments:

At 10:27 am, Blogger Catherine said...

Hey Punk...some of your comments are a bit bothersome. I am so going to get you back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

people have visited this site since Sept 2004