Wednesday, May 25

Drunken KTV

One very drunken evening/morning took us from Little Italy, Our flat, the Heineken Bar and finally KTV on a 15 hour drinking marathon. Kate started it.

Of course you can scan through the less dignified photos. Just click on one of the photos below and navigate Flickr to "Drunken KTV".

As requested by Tom, my pert white arse! [added: 27th May 2005]


Clark Kent spins round at the speed of light and changes into....... drunk bloke. [added: 27th May 2005]


Having made my way through more alcohol than was wise, I entertained the crowds with my sweet voice.


Kate showing off her lady flower.


I'm talking to my brother on the phone then suddenly a rare moment of joy overwhelms me.


Three little piggies sitting on a wine stained couch. One little piggy went to KTV, one little piggy stayed at the Heineken Bar and one little piggy stripped all the way home.


The Indian declares drinks are on him. We make the decision to sing in our booth for 6 hours. We left at 10:30am feeling like we had achieved!


Tom you cheeky little chappy.


Grainne is looking so hot she starts to melt.


Kate holds her composure while Tom gyrates all over the room.


It's too late the beast has been freed.


I'm innocent! Never saw a thing.


Kate feasts on her close encounter with a pert hairy arse.


Tities... These girls will do anything for some attention and a chocolate bar.


Art darling, just pure bloody art.


What a couple they make. Too sexy for this small town.


MC

3 Comments:

At 3:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooohhhhhh, its like that is it mr coyle, we have a good nite out and a bit of semi nudity gets onto a camera then its on the internet, the strange thing is .... there is none of you, who i might say was the worst offender withyour full frontal nudity shots which took us all by surprise as all can imagine. I dont expect you to ever post these shots but if my arse is good enough for a blogging then martin dont be shy and display yourself aswell as there was many a fine pic of your rump too. blog it now .

 
At 5:49 pm, Blogger Martin Coyle said...

I wanted to spare everyone the horror of my pale hairy arse. But it does seem only fair that mine is also shown. If you are on medication for a weak heart, heavily pregnant or don't like the sight of two half naked men, then look away now....

MC

 
At 5:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The image of Tom's bottom has just brought back some of my most horrific memories from Carlisle, well England in general. I'm thinking Tom outside the hotel room in Manchester. My revenge, t'was sweet but the image still haunts me. Don't be afraid of your bottom Martin as least it doesn't look like a hairy spider is trying to claw it's way out.

I thought you lot were meant to be working!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

people have visited this site since Sept 2004