Saturday, October 22

10th of October Weekend to Hong Kong

Hong Kong is one capacious place but easy to navigate, and most places of interest can be visited in a long weekend.
We took the time to visit during the 10th of October national holiday in Taiwan.

Cutie in the plane.


This one's for you bro. Boeing 777-300, with a wingspan of 200ft.


Me and my better half on top The Peak.


That's Hong Kong.


My favourite picture. One we are framing.


Wow! A red-lit building of immense character.


A pint of Guinness for the man, a glass of water for the lady. Thank you.


Looking casual and the Man Mo Temple, that was really quite naff.


Name that car, correct answer gets a special prize.


Beware of Dengue Fever, and we were aware.


A pink flower in an Indian restaurant.


Aaaah... charming couple.


This building is soooo tall I couldn't get it all in.


I think I look like my brother in this one.... strange.


Our hotel room.


A building.


Spastic head sticking out of boat.


You what?


Come on, take the bloody picture.


A bit of home.


A bank I would trust with those lights.


We're banking... banking to the left.


Just cool.


That's me with all Kate's makeup bags.... hehehe


MC

1 Comments:

At 12:04 am, Blogger Martin Coyle said...

Well Done, you're the winner. The prize will be in the post shortly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

people have visited this site since Sept 2004